LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Full Time/Part Time/Contract
For full position description and to apply online visit: https://abcofnc.org/about/employment/
Please direct questions to: Sharon Bell at email@example.com or 336-251-1180
ABC of NC, located in Winston Salem, NC, is a not-for-profit private center and research-based provider of diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their families. Work for one of the only center-based autism programs in NC! Our cutting-edge campus features a full diagnostic and therapeutic clinic and a non-public school, serving preschool through high school. Our 26,000 square foot clinic building provides therapy space, vocational training spaces, community skills labs (mock doctor, dentist, barber, shopping), and a mini-apartment for independent living skills practice!
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Provides clinical supervision of assigned staff/volunteers/interns including counselors, psychologists, BCBAs, practicum students, and other staff as assigned
- Provides clinical oversight of programs and services through the review and approval of treatment plans, program observations, and other methods
- Conducts clinical intakes and evaluations
- Develop treatment plans, complete service notes, prepare written assessments and complete other clinical and billing documentation as needed and in accordance with agency policy and payer requirements
- Provides clinical services in accordance with accepted guidelines for treatment, and agency policies and procedures
- Conducts psychological assessments and testing including the following: Autism Diagnostic Observations Schedule (ADOS-2), Vineland Scale of Adaptive Behaviors (Vineland-3), Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI-R), and Childhood Autism Rating Scales (CARS-2). Serves on interdisciplinary teams, as needed, with all staff including the LPA, program supervisors, and specialized staff (e.g. speech/language pathologist, occupational therapist, etc.)
- Provides relevant training to staff and interns
Doctoral level clinical Psychologist licensed to practice in North Carolina; experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.