CMC:Berkshires is a unique residential treatment program developed by leading clinical experts in the addiction treatment field. CMCB is dedicated to the use of evidence-based treatments for substance use issues as well as anxiety disorders and trauma (MI, CRA, CRAFT, DBT, Prolonged Exposure, STAIR), provided across group, individual, and family therapy venues. The setting for these holistic, compassionate, and evidence-based treatments is our 13-bed private facility, located in the stunning and cultured Berkshires of Western Massachusetts on 200 acres.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct therapy services to all assigned patients, in both group, individual, and family consultation settings
- Maintain professional standards as related to patient care, confidentiality, HIPAA considerations and note taking/documentation
- Maintain good employee relations among clinical staff, ensuring effective communication between disciplines
- Maintain proper scheduling and completion of clinical activities, including group, individual, supervisory and consultative clinical activities
- Maintain a high level of client-centered focus
- Oversee and supervise any adjunctive staff as assigned, including case managers, counselors and Recovery Specialists
- Create and foster teamwork within the clinical team and within the organization as a whole
- Maintain ongoing communication with all referral sources and appropriate family members about ongoing treatment/care issues and plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- PhD/PsyD preferred (Post-doctoral candidates will be considered)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Background in use of evidence-based clinical approaches to addiction and mental health issues strongly preferred
Excellent opportunity for training, workplace collaboration, and professional growth in a cutting edge facility. Post-doctoral as well as seasoned clinicians welcomed to apply. Salary range commensurate with experience (for licensed clinicians: $70K+). Relocation assistance possible. To apply, please send letter of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.