We are seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist with strong background in providing psychotherapy, including play therapy, to children and adolescents, ages 3-16 on a full-time basis (25 clinical hrs/week) in our successful and active group practice in Prince William County, Virginia.
At Woodbridge Psychological Associates, PC, we have established a reputation for providing a broad range of therapeutic, evaluative, and consultative services in a setting that promotes professional growth, ethical practice, and collegial support. Our referral streams are broad and deep, and our administrative processes are efficient; this allows our clinicians to maximize their time spent in productive areas of practice that they value and enjoy.
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
An experienced, clinically mature psychologist with demonstrated skills and interest in three or more of the following:
- Psychotherapy, including play therapy with Children & Adolescents
- Parental skills development, behavior management planning, and rapport and relationship building.
- Expertise in treatment of a wide range of childhood disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorders and ADHD is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with evidence-based child & family interventions relevant to families served in outpatient mental health settings.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site.
- Licensed or immediately license-eligible in Virginia as a Clinical Psychologist
- At least three years of post-doctoral clinical experience
- Annual income starting at approximately $95,000 with opportunity to earn significantly more.
- Health, Dental/Vision, Life, STD/LTD, FSA
- 401k program after 1-year of employment.
TO APPLY, EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO information@wpapc
- Statement of interest and purpose
- Current CV
- Three professional references with contact information