We are seeking an experienced (at least 2 years post-doc) Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide therapeutic and consultation services on a full-time basis (25 clinical hrs/week). Hours are flexible, although availability on at least one evening per week is desirable. Active Virginia Clinical Psychologist License is essential.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING:
An experienced, clinically mature psychologist with demonstrated skills and interest in two or more of the following:
- Psychotherapy with adolescents and adults
- Couple and family therapy
- Therapeutic work with children
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site.
- Licensed or immediately license-eligible in Virginia as a Clinical Psychologist
- At least three years of post-doctoral clinical experience
- Annual income starting at approximately $90,000 with opportunity to earn significantly more.
- Health, Dental/Vision, Life, STD/LTD, FSA
- 401k program after 1-year of employment.
TO APPLY, EMAIL TO information@wpapc THE FOLLOWING
- Statement of interest and purpose
- Current CV
- Three professional references with contact information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year