Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician, Allied Health Professional (AHP), opportunity in Eugene, OR!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented, independently licensed, BH Clinician to provide individual and group psychotherapeutic evaluation and treatment services to individuals, couples and families experiencing a variety of life stressors and psychiatric illness. In this position, you will be a member of an outpatient interdisciplinary clinical team, with interface with medical services and other levels of behavioral health care within the PeaceHealth system of care. Staff clinicians have excellent administrative support services that handle scheduling, billing and facilitate insurance panel credentialing. Staff clinicians are provided regular clinical consultation, supervision and opportunities for supported continuing education training.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
· Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
· Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Relocation assistance
· Competitive compensation
· Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Independently Licensed BH Clinician Allied Health Professional (AHP) include:
· Masters’ in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy
· License in Counseling, Marriage and Family or related field
· Minimum one years’ experience with outpatient adult behavioral health clinical patients
· Proven capabilities diagnosing and treating patients with complex mental health conditions
· Experience with crisis intervention and ability to effectively handle afterhours telephonic crisis call coverage
· Proficient with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions
· Proficient with office computer applications and familiarity with electronic medical record systems for case documentation
· Understanding and experience in treating individuals with notable trauma history, complex comorbid medical conditions, and substance use disorder desired
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Experience providing clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians also a plus.
To apply or learn more, please visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req Id #172544.