QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is currently seeking a full-time LCSW to work at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV.
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Have a minimum of 2 years within the past 5 years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Accessory Benefits as Requested
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- You will be working in a military treatment facility and must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- Work schedule duty hours are Monday through Friday from 0700-1600, 0800-1700, or 0900-1800 with an hour assigned for a lunch period daily. 12 hour shifts are allowed as needed, not to exceed 40 work hours in a week.
QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, or, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers.