Provide resource and referral guidance and therapeutic matching to callers of the INTERFACE helpline as well as serve as an ambassador for the service to all callers and stakeholders. This is a full-time (35 hours/week) position.
- Serve as INTERFACE intake coordinator as scheduled and assigned
- Provide basic counseling and psycho-education to callers who are seeking coordinated therapeutic matches for mental health and wellness services, following the well- established protocols of the service
- Provide follow-up services and case management to assigned cases
- Research and identify resources and providers for the INTERFACE website and database and coordinate with IT and other staff to include on site
- Recruit clinicians for inclusion on the database in coordination with Recruitment team
- Attend trainings and staff meetings for best practice resource and referral
- Serve as role model for best practice resource and referral
- Ability to work occasional evening or weekend hours
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree or above in clinical psychology or social work, licensed clinician within the Commonwealth of MA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical services
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with phone triage in a clinical setting
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and cabinets
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Monica Davis, Human Resources Assistant, at HR@williamjames.edu.
William James College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is a community that embraces multiculturalism. As such, persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.