Are you a mental health provider with a real passion for working in a Primary Care setting? Do you have a desire to help an underserved population get the support they deserve? Does living in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest sound like the perfect place to start or continue your mental health practice? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you in our Salem, Oregon clinic.
What you'll do:
As part of our Patient Centered Health Home initiative, you will:
- Work within a fully integrated, multidisciplinary model in our primary care clinics.
- Provide brief assessments, intervention, and onsite consultation to the primary care team regarding psychiatric/psychosocial concerns and health behavior change.
- Focus on providing clinical interventions according to empirically-supported treatment modalities.
What we'll offer you:
- On-boarding program
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Psychologists can take advantage of our Medical Spanish Immersion program in Guatemala
What you'll need:
We'd love for you to be bilingual in English/Spanish but if you're not, that's okay too! We'll have a medical assistant available to interpret for you. Experience: Two years in clinical service delivery with persons with behavioral or mental health needs. Experience working in primary care or other medical settings.
Education: Master's degree in Social Work or Psychology; Doctorate in Psychology; Coursework completed for Doctorate in Psychology. (Preference is given to you if your degree program or professional training emphasizes primary care mental health coursework or clinical practicum experience)
Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Any one of the following licenses is acceptable for this position.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW),
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC),
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or
- Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW).
Oregon Psychologist License in Resident status required prior to start. Independent licensure as a mental health counselor, social worker or marriage and family therapist is preferred. Licensure as a Psychologist in Oregon is required within 14 months of hire.
Current Oregon driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage is required.
Current CPR/First Aid card, or obtained within 45 days of hire.
We serve more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working with us
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/48hdsh6j5nb9tn5y