The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a psychologist to provide integrated behavioral health services to a largely adult population of patients in a primary care setting. The Corvallis Clinic is a physician-owned, multi-specialty group with a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
- Work closely with medical providers and allied staff to address the behavioral health needs of primary care patients.
- Conduct assessments and interventions within a short-term model (e.g., 1-6 sessions).
- Maintain the flexibility to respond to urgent situations, "warm hand-offs", and timely consultation with colleagues.
- Coordinate the referral of patients in need of services beyond the scope of integrated behavioral health.
- Oregon Licensed Psychologist, or eligibility for Oregon licensure.
- Commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Possess the attitudes and skills necessary for providing integrative behavioral health services.
- Adaptable to the pace and culture of primary care.
- Experience and training in the integrated behavioral health model strongly preferred.
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, superb schools and Pac-12 university
- Easy access to the Oregon Coast, Cascade Mountains and Portland metropolitan area
Interested? Please contact:
Director, Physician Recruitment & Relations
541-768-2330 | karrie.wuerch@corvallisclinic