Child & Family Associates of Greater Washington (CFA) is hiring clinicians, who want to build a career in a supportive and innovative fee-for-service group practice! CFA is seeking highly skilled, direct, and caring Psychologists (Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D.) to join our teams in Falls Church and Reston, Virginia on either a full-time or part-time basis. Clinicians who are independently licensed are preferred. Residents or Post-Docs in psychology, and masters-level clinicians who are license eligible in Virginia will also be considered.
CFA clinicians offer a range of services, including child, adolescent, and adult individual, family, and group psychotherapy; psychological and neuropsychological/psycho-educational testing; parenting skills training; and school intervention services. We work as a collaborative team, meeting weekly to share resources and ideas. Most importantly, we truly enjoy working with each other and value the 'professional family' we've developed. Many of our clients comment on the feel of CFA as a warm, inviting practice. Furthermore, our clinicians bring this same collaborative spirit to building meaningful connections with our referral sources and others in the community.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Value teamwork and establishing a rewarding connection with clients
- Have child, parenting, couples or family therapy experience
- Have experience in skill-building and strengths-based treatment
- Demonstrate excellent psychological evaluation skills
- Preferably demonstrate skills in Cognitive Behavioral/Integrative psychotherapy
Compensation and benefits include:
- Excellent hourly compensation with a steady stream of referrals
- Quarterly bonus
- Matching retirement plan
- CEU and licensing fee reimbursement
- Group malpractice coverage
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV or resume and cover letter indicating their interest in working with children, teens, and families; and to highlight an example of where they "went the extra mile" for a client and/or employer.
All applicants are asked to send their information to Steve Harner, PsyD at SHarner@CFA-GW.com. For more information, please visit: www.CFA-GW.com
Please feel free to forward this job notice to others in your networks who might be interested!