Join our team and be a part of something Remarkable!
Play an integral role in our care teams by providing high-quality, cost-effective care to our patients as a Health Psychologist. We currently have the following opportunities:
- Pain Psychologist (Job ID# 180021XT) - Work with our multidisciplinary pain clinic to identify, assess, and assist in the management of adult patients experiencing chronic pain in addition to other medical and emotional health problems. This position will also engage in program development and outcome evaluation efforts.
- Pain/Health Psychologist (Job ID# 180023CE) - Work with our multidisciplinary pain clinic to identify, assess, triage, and assist in the management of adult patients with pain, medical and behavioral health conditions. This position will also provide health psychology leadership at our Digestive Health Center with the opportunity to serve a variety of concerns and develop individual and group interventions.
- Inpatient Health/Rehabilitation Psychologist (Job ID# 1900221Z) - Work as a member of a collaborative interdisciplinary rehabilitation team at the Rehabilitation Hospital providing services to adults affected by neurological illness, trauma, or other debilitation conditions. This position with also work as a member of a collaborative Inpatient Consult Liaison team at the University Hospital providing Health Psychology services to adult medical patients.
- Pediatric Psychologist (Job ID# 170022RK) - Provide clinical services to pediatric outpatient focused on addressing the psychological impact of new medical diagnosis, improving children's quality of life increasing adherence to prescribed medical treatments, removing barriers to proper adherence, and lessening the impact of an illness on a child's and family's well-being. This position will also conduct psychological assessments and deliver evidence-based interventions in various pediatric specialty clinics.
- Health Psychologist (Job ID# 190020QW) - Work with our Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Team to provide psychological assessments for patients undergoing fertility interventions including invitro fertilization, third part reproduction using donor egg, donor sperm, or donor embryo, and fertility preservation. Provide counseling to patients who are having difficulty coping with their reproductive health challenges. This position will also provide individual and group services in an outpatient behavioral health clinic to patients with difficulty coping with a variety of acute and chronic physical health concerns.
Working at UW Health
Be a part of the talent that makes UW Health the best work and academic environments! UW Health is the integrated health system of the University of Wisconsin - Madison, serving more than 600,000 patients in the Upper Midwest and beyond. We are a nationally recognized regional health system that partners with UW School of Medicine and Public Health to fulfill shared missions of patient care, research, education, and community services. UW Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, life, dental, disability and 401K.
A cosmopolitan medium-sized city of more than 230,000, Madison is uniquely situated on an isthmus between the area's two largest lakes, Mendota and Monona - a setting which offers impressive beauty, a compact and vital metropolitan area and a wide range of recreational activities. Home to the University of Wisconsin - Madison, our city boasts more than 15,000 acres of sparkling lakes and beaches, as well as 260 parks. You'll find a cultural hub and plenty to do in Madison amid this scenic backdrop in the state capital of Wisconsin. Madison consistently ranks as a top community in which to live, work, play and raise a family.
Learn more by visiting uwhealth.org/careers or Amanda Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-821-4160.