Compass Health Center is seeking Health Psychologist with a specialty in Chronic Pain for our Adult Mood and Anxiety Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs (PHP/IOP) in our Northbrook, IL, office.
We are seeking an experienced psychologist trained in evidence-based, short-term, interventions to address chronic pain. In this role, you will conduct assessment and individual therapy, as well as facilitate psychoeducation and skills based groups with patients who experienced chronic pain that are in our general Mood and Anxiety PHP/IOP. This role will also consist of supporting the development and implementation of a Mental Health and Chronic Pain specific IOP.
If you work effectively with patients in crisis, possesses an excellent work ethic, feel passionate about patient care and have the ability to work collaboratively with others, you would be a great fit for our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Proving individual therapy to patients who struggle with both chronic pain and mental health difficulties
· Conducting chronic pain focused psychoeducation and skills groups
· Effectively communicating between patients, families and the treatment team
· Communicating and coordinating with outside providers for continuity of care
· Assessing patients’ progress and need for higher level of care or discharge
· Developing and implementing curriculum focused on the understanding and treatment of chronic pain
· Supporting the development and implementation of a Mental Health and Chronic Pain specific IOP
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
· Hold the following licenses or certification: PsyD or PhD
· Have experience delivering evidence-based interventions to address chronic pain, through group and individual formats
· Past PHP, residential, or inpatient experience is preferred
· Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
· 401K with generous company match
· Increased PTO with years of employment
· Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise, up to 6%, based on annual review