Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute announces a search for a highly motivated PhD/PsyD in clinical, counseling, rehabilitation or health psychology from an APA-accredited institution who has completed a 1-year fellowship in a related setting.
This individual will join the staff of Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas, Nevada, an outpatient neurology center specializing in neurodegenerative disease, movement disorders and multiple sclerosis, directed by Marwan Sabbagh, MD, a leading Alzheimer’s disease trialist. He/she will be part of the Neuropsychology Program led by Justin B. Miller, PhD, ABPP/CN.
The position is:
- 50% clinical work as a staff health psychologist
- 50% research projects and caregiver support as the inaugural Endowed Angie Ruvo Caregiving Chair
- Entirely outpatient, without on-call demands
- Associated with generous benefits and a competitive salary
The successful candidate will play a key role in program development for care partners to those with the array of brain disorders treated at the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, as well as drive the integration of behavioral medicine into existing service lines at Cleveland Clinic’s Las Vegas location.
Although based at the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas, the position has strong clinical and scientific connections with the Department of Psychiatry and Psychologyat the Cleveland Clinic main campus in Cleveland, Ohio, of which Leslie J. Heinberg, PhD, isVice Chair for Psychology.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical, counseling, rehabilitation or health psychology from an APA-accredited institution, plus a 1-year fellowship in a related setting
- Licensed or license eligible in Nevada by the Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners
- Demonstrated track record of scholarly productivity, including potential to secure external funding
- Prior experience with program leadership and development preferred
Please include a current copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke-free/drug-free environment.