Ascension Wisconsin is currently seeking 2 highly motivated Psychologists (PsyD/PhD) to join a collegial group at our growing outpatient clinic in Stevens Point, WI.
- 1 – 1.0 FTE Opening (36 Direct Patient Contact Hours)
- 1 - .75 FTE Opening (27 Direct Patient Contact Hours)
- Previous experience in Psychology preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Join a well-established group of clinicians that are very congenial and supportive of each other that consists of: 6 Psychologists - 4 Therapists
- General Psychology Practice
- Provide services to individuals, couples, families and offers psychological testing.
- Assess and treat individuals with mental/or emotional concerns.
- Administer Psychological testing. We are looking for candidates with a special interest in ADHD testing (emphasis in the age group of 13-18).
- No Call Requirement.
- We offer a market-competitive benefits package.
- Required - Doctorate-Psychology.
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday (8am - 5pm)
- No weekends
- Two buildings: one for psychiatry and another for the psychologist/therapist group
- Support Staff: Mental Health Assistants/Patient Service Representatives
- EMR System: Athena
ASCENSION WISCONSIN now serves millions of people across Wisconsin, generating over $3.3 BILLION in annual operating revenue with 23 hospitals, 111 primary care clinics, approximately 19,600 associates, including more than 900 medical group clinicians all delivering compassionate, personalized care every day.