Saint Luke Institute, a private licensed mental health care facility for Catholic priests and religious located in Silver Spring, MD, seeks a full-time therapist (Psy.D., Ph. D.). Applicants must be licensed (or eligible to be licensed) in Maryland. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV. EOE
· Opportunity to work with clients in individual and group therapies.
· Opportunity to conduct psychological assessments with interdisciplinary team.
· Continuing Education units offered weekly at no cost.
· Supervision toward licensure provided.
· Approved site for non-profit, school loan forgiveness.
· Must have Doctoral Level Degree (Psy.D., Ph.D.) from a school of psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), which included supervised practicum, internships, field or laboratory training appropriate to the practice of psychology.
· Experience with psychodynamic training and theory is a plus
· Must have effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
· Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
· Must have strong problem solving skills and good judgement.
· Must be organized and detail oriented.