Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking a licensed psychologist for a full-time position at Sheppard Pratt on its historic, flagship campus in Towson, Md. This individual will focus on providing therapy services to adolescents and adults in outpatient and inpatient settings. Expertise in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is required.
• Providing direct psychological services to both individual patients and groups
• Conducting assessments using evidence-based tools
• Providing consultation and teaching to other treatment team clinicians and staff
• Maintaining appropriate clinical documentation
• Doctoral degree in psychology (PhD or PsyD)
• Current license or license eligible to practice in Maryland
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
As the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, we employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, we offer a generous compensation package and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE and smoke-free campus.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or email@example.com.