Vail Health, a nonprofit hospital since 1965, provides superior health services with compassion and exceptional outcomes. We take pride in providing excellence in health care science, safety and service to our patients, families and communities in their time of need.
The Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of the organization in accordance with the strategic direction set by the Board of Directors. Key areas of responsibility include maintaining financial performance and viability, organization operations, developing organizational goals, attaining/allocating resources, and establishing policies. As Chair of the Eagle Valley Behavioral Health (EVBH) Advisory Council, the Executive Director provides leadership and direction to the Advisory Council to ensure implementation of the behavioral health vision outlined for the Eagle River Valley.
• Minimum of a Master's Degree in public health, psychology, counseling, social work or a related field
• Seven to ten years of senior management and leadership experience
• Public Health, Behavior Health and nonprofit experience preferred
• Experience in of leadership and management principles
• Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the behavioral Health
• Experience in financial management principles and practices
• Experience in project management
Excellent benefits and competitive pay.
Apply online at vailhealth.org/careers