The Stern Center for Language and Learning seeks to expand its cohesive and exceptionally talented team of educational evaluators. We encourage you to apply if you are experienced in cognitive, behavioral and educational assessment, have a strong interest in language and reading, and hold licensure as either a School Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist. This position will provide the qualified applicant with an opportunity to train with national levelexperts in the field of reading and reading disorders.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in performing cognitive and educational evaluations, interpreting and scoring results, and developing individualized recommendations to support improved personal and academic success
- Experience and expertise in the diagnosis of autism and behavioral disorders
- Strong clinical skills in differential diagnosis and research-based treatment of language/learning abilities and disabilities
- Experience in the design of behavioral support plans in the home and at school
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to communicate effectively with students, parents and school teams
The Stern Center for Language and Learning is a non-profit learning center located in Vermont. We are dedicated to learning for all as we recognize that all great minds don't think alike.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.sterncenter.org. To apply, email Emily Dawson, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org