The NBME has nearly 500 employees and is located in Philadelphia's University City neighborhood, home to some of the country's most esteemed universities, nonprofit research institutes, and research and teaching hospitals.
We are currently seeking a Disability Assessment Analyst to review professional evaluations/assessments and other supporting documentation accompanying requests for test accommodations.
Primary duties performed in this position:
- Determine completeness of submitted documentation consistent with institutional policies and procedures and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Prepare custom correspondence
- Participate in resolution of candidate and/or evaluator questions related to disability documentation requirements
- Participate in the creation and implementation of departmental policies related to candidate requests for test accommodations
- Serve as resource to unit staff regarding disability assessments and test accommodations
- Gather, analyze and report data for special projects as assigned by manager
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and experience using psycho-educational, psychological or neuropsychological assessment instruments
- Advanced knowledge and experience using current diagnostic criteria for cognitive disorders, specific learning disorder, attention disorders, other psychiatric disorders including anxiety and depressive disorders
- Knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- At least two years recent clinical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
Education: Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Psychology, doctorate from APA-accredited training program strong preferred.
Experience: At least two years of recent clinical experience.
We offer a rewarding work environment, a competitive salary, and outstanding benefits, including tuition reimbursement. To apply please visit the NBME Career Opportunities site (https://www.nbme.org/careers.html ) click "Apply Today" to complete an application, provide your salary requirements and to submit your resume.
NBME is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.