The Department of Psychology at East Tennessee State University seeks a director of its in-house training clinic which supports an accredited PhD program in clinical psychology. This 12-month, non-tenure-track position is available immediately.
- Oversight of clinic staff (including student supervision)
- Compliance monitoring
- EHR oversight
- Possible teaching
- Liaising with various offices and agencies
- Other duties
- License-eligibility as a doctoral-level psychologist in Tennessee is required
- Preference given to candidates from APA-accredited doctoral programs in clinical or counseling psychology and APA-accredited internships
- Previous clinic administration is a plus
Candidates from underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
Apply online (https://jobs.etsu.edu/postings/11969), including:
- A cover letter*
- Contact information for three professional references
*Cover letters should describe candidates’ theoretical orientations to clinical practice and supervision and experience with clinical supervision.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
ETSU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Positions are contingent on state funding.