CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
This position is responsible for the proper operation of the Psychological Training & Consultation Center. Responsible for the direction, management, coordination, and supervision of the Center in order to promote high standards of professional training and practice including adherence to ethical and legal standards of professional conduct and client care.
Required qualifications include:
- PhD from an APA-accredited program in Clinical, Counseling, or School Psychology
- Currently licensed as a psychologist or license eligible at the time of hire in the State of Michigan
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships with others
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive attitude
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job
Desired qualifications include:
- Administrative/managerial experience within a clinical setting
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary environment
- Experience supervising clinical work of psychology graduate students; grant-writing experience
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm; evenings and weekends as necessary
Screening begins immediately and continues until filled
For a complete list of requirements and to apply online please visit www.jobs.cmich.edu.
CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (see www.cmich.edu/ocrie).