RESPONSIBILITIES: Planning, coordination of administrative, and academics tasks of the APA Accredited Psy.D. Clinical Psychology Program. Develop and apply strategic pacification guided by the mission, goals, and objectives planned by the institution. Evaluate the courses and curriculum to verify they meet the criteria of the accrediting agencies. Provide leadership in the development of Clinical Health Services in Psychology and promotes the development of innovative academic programs that integrate the use of digital learning environments.
· Clinical Psychology Doctorate of an accredited educational institution
· Three (3) years of teaching experience at the doctoral level
· Experience in clinical supervision
· Experience in writing proposals and accreditation processes- for example, the American Psychological Association (APA)
· Valid psychologist’s license PR / EPPP
· Publications in peer-reviewed journals
· Presentations in scientific and professional conferences
· Ability to work in a team and manage groups
· Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with the faculty, administrative staff, and students
· Leadership and agent of change experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
· Available to serve as a professor, mentor, and model to students in the areas of research and clinical practice
*Priority will be given to psychologists who have approved the EPPP and that have demonstrated diversity in their academic and cultural background.
Interested parties that meet all the requirements should send a letter of intent, updated curriculum vitae with articles, publications, presentations and/or recent professional conferences to the following address: www.albizujobs.com