Hueman Executive Search, on behalf of our $250 Million Post-Acute Rehabilitation Healthcare Client, is seeking a clinical psychologist with background treating patients with chronic pain. This position would also have the potential for the additional responsibility for the management of the interdisciplinary pain rehabilitation program. This program has been CARF accredited for inpatient and outpatient pain rehabilitation for over 30 years and is designated as one of only a few centers of excellence for pain rehabilitation in the nation with a number of insurance companies.
The Director would lead a team of professionals including a physician, physical therapist, biofeedback therapist, psychologist, and case manager.
We are looking for an energetic and strategic-minded leader to assume the Director role while also providing psychological services/therapies in the program.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pain psychologist who has excelled in management in the past, or who is interested in advancing their career. The director/psychologist of the program would report to the Sr. Director of Behavioral Medicine, who would be willing to provide mentorship as needed. This role provides the occasion to be part of a nationally recognized, well- established interdisciplinary pain rehabilitation program.
- Highly competitive compensation plan, including full benefits package, retirement plan, 401K matching, and annual bonus structure.
The Director of Pain Rehabilitation:
· Plans, organizes and directs the responsible department. The Director is accountable for all aspects of program development, budgetary control, staffing administration and professional practice for areas of responsibility.
· Is a Licensed professional with at least 3 years of clinical rehabilitation experience.
· Has at least Entry-level Management knowledge, appropriate interpersonal and supervisory skills.
· Possesses Clinical skills consistent with professional licensure.
Our Client has been a leader in rehabilitation for nearly a half-century. The Healthcare system includes a 150+ bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital, extensive outpatient rehabilitation programs, comprehensive behavioral medicine services and a variety of community programs and services throughout Northern and Central Florida.
The Healthcare Organization is known to provide the highest quality rehabilitation and medical care for people requiring rehabilitation. The Client is also a mission-driven organization to empower people to achieve their highest level of recovery and participation in life through excellence in rehabilitation and has consistently been ranked a top place to work year after year.