Director of Clinical Services - INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery
The INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery is a state-of-the-art addiction and mental illness treatment center in Edmond, OK. The INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery is scheduled to open in early 2019.
The Director of Clinical Services for Arcadia Trails directs the intensive residential addiction treatment program unit and oversees clinical staff, fiscal management, quality improvement, and professional development. Opportunity for translational research studying addiction as a brain disorder and the impact of mental illness and trauma on the brain. Past clinical and administrative experience in chemical addiction, co-occurring mental illness, and trauma highly preferred.To learn more about INTEGRIS Arcadia Trails Center for Addiction Recovery please visit https://integrisok.com/locations/mental-health/arcadia-trails
For questions or additional information, please contact Dr. Pam Forducey at 405-550-3482 or email@example.com. To apply please visit Integrisok.jobs and reference job number 713026.
Job Code: 0807
The Director of Clinical Services for Arcadia Trails directs the treatment program unit or medical center department within recognized accreditation parameters of mental health services and oversees staff, fiscal management and quality improvement and professional development. This position requires population specific competencies Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Director of Clinical Services for Arcadia Trails responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops and maintains programs appropriate to the age of the patient and the developmental needs of milieu; i.e., therapeutic disciplines and treatment
* Develops and maintains an appropriate staffing plan, clinical curriculums, and clinical competencies for staff
* Provides for clinical consultation/training of therapists/nursing staff and direct care staff and maintains training schedules
* Maintains clinical requirements for programs related to standards of regulatory agencies
* Evaluates clinical practice and care delivery
* Ensures department staff are managed effectively, including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
* Develops and maintains a fiscally responsible budget for multiple cost centers
The Director of Clinical Services for Arcadia Trails reports to the Assistant Vice President of Arcadia Trails or designated leader.
Holds 24-hour responsibility for the functioning of the units/departments assigned.
Requires taking call on a rotating basis.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients utilizing the approved behavioral system of the mental health hospital.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to human specimens, urine, blood and body fluids/secretions, communicable diseases, and needles. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
*Master's Degree in behavioral health
*Current mental health license (LADC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
*Residential addiction treatment with co-occurring mental health conditions experience highly preferred
*5 years of related experience with 3 of those years managing people and or processes/projects
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)
* This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.