Saint Luke Institute, a 501(c)3 nonprofit private Behavioral Health Care Facility for Catholic priests and religious located in Silver Spring, MD (www.sli.org), seeks an experienced individual to fill the position of Director of Clinical Services.
This is a full-time position responsible for the clinical services department and reports directly to the COO. Free parking and competitive benefits package provided, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan with employer contribution, and generous PTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit a cover letter and resume. EOE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervises all clinical services staff.
· Chairs evaluations.
· Is part of the Executive Leadership Team of the institute and engages in strategic planning.
· Is the liaison between clinical services staff, medical and administrative staff.
· Facilitates weekly treatment team review meetings.
· Facilitates clinical services utilization review, quality assurance, risk management and patient care monitoring.
· Continuously review and updates all aspects of treatment program to meet the therapeutic needs of patients.
· Meets with Bishops and superiors, as needed.
· Licensed Clinical Psychologist (eligible to be licensed in State of Maryland).
· Executive leadership experience: familiarity with business operations including risk management, personnel management, and strategic planning.
· 3+ years professional experience as a clinical supervisor.
· 5+ years chairing psychological evaluations.
· Knowledge of the Catholic Church and culture.
· Must be able to maintain 8:30-5:00 pm work schedule and be available for consultation after hours, when needed.
· Expertise in psychodynamic psychotherapy and familiarity with CBT and other skills-based modalities
· Demonstrated ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment in complex situations.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritize personal workload and the workloads of staff.
· Able to think and work strategically while remaining detail-orientated.
· Excellent written and communication skills.