For over 60 years, the employees of Rady Children’s Hospital have helped to make us San Diego’s trusted source for quality pediatric care. We’re the region’s only designated pediatric trauma center and California’s first LEED certified acute care hospital.
In this role, you will: provide supervision, coordination and oversight of assigned programs; be responsible for the management, coordination, planning, and evaluation of the diverse functions and activities of specified programs, grants, contracts, and locations; participate with other leaders to ensure strategic and financial planning and coordination of Developmental Services; be responsible for administrative oversight of programs and services, and the clinical, programmatic, business, and contractual activities of these programs; be responsible for productivity and financial performance of programs, and lead efforts at clinical revenue enhancement including charge capture, revenue cycle, and grants maximization; plan and coordinate satellite needs to meet the clinical information needs (Epic, Cerner, clinical and outcome databases); provide leadership and support to the managers and specialty areas, functioning as facilitator, organization liaison, and mentor; understand and analyze relevant data to assist in meeting specific program objectives; be responsible for resolving administrative and operational issues outside of the designed scope of the team/manager; lead efforts to continuously improve quality, integrate strategic directions into everyday practice, and improve business controls and operations; assist and support efforts to coordinate Developmental and Behavioral services across the hospital, lead selected cross department committees, and assume a variety of special projects and assignments.
- Master's Degree
- 5 years progressively responsible management experience in a healthcare or non-profit organization of comparable size with responsibilities for systems, personnel, and financial management
- Experience in a pediatric hospital preferred
- Proficient in social health and welfare, health care management, program planning implementation and evaluation
- Experience facilitating and coordinating activities with teams across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of performance improvement and continuous improvement concepts; ability to lead, execute and continuously improve related processes and quality techniques
- Skilled in financial planning, regulatory guidelines, contract management and applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the business of Developmental Services and non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
Rady Children’s Hospital is committed to ensuring that our professionals receive support, rewards and career advancement opportunities. Join a team where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives.