Acclaim Physician Group, Inc., an affiliate of John Peter Smith Health Network in Fort Worth, Texas is recruiting for a Director of our Clinical Psychology Division within the Department of Psychiatry.
The Department of Psychiatry has approximately 50 providers and offers the full spectrum of mental health care from our 24/7 Psychiatric Emergency Center and 134 Inpatient beds, to 5 outpatient clinics including Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Hospitalization programs.
Our primary site is located in the heart of The Magnolia Village and Medical District of Fort Worth, the 16th-largest city in the U.S. and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” We have a thriving center of culture, commerce, the Historic Stockyards, remarkable museums, a vibrant and clean downtown area, Botanical Gardens and great annual events!
The qualified Psychology leader may provide services in a variety of clinical settings including inpatient and outpatient clinical assessments and psychological and neuropsychological testing. The Psychology Division also provides trauma consult services for JPS Health Network’s Level-1 Trauma Center.
In addition to supervising psychology and psychiatry trainees, the Psychologist will supervise other licensed clinical psychologists in the division.
Required Education and License:
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited university
- Active Psychologist license in the state of Texas
Required Clinical and Teaching Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience including psychotherapy, psychological testing, and preferred experience in neuropsychology testing
- Experience teaching clinical psychology practicum, internship, and/or post-docs
Required Leadership Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a team of clinical professionals in a healthcare setting
- Post-doctoral training in Neuropsychology
- Bilingual in Spanish or another language
Learn more about us here: www.jpshealthnet.org/health_care_services/behavioral_health_services
Along with a competitive salary and incentive opportunities, Acclaim provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous Allowable Time Off
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax-Deferred Accounts