Baylor University is making a significant investment in providing counseling related services that foster personal growth and development to a diverse student population. We are seeking multiple full-time Staff Psychologists and/or Staff Clinicians to join our Counseling Services team. We will be filling two vacancies through this search and encourage all licensed mental health professionals to apply, including psychologists, licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical social workers, and licensed marriage and family therapists.
Successful candidates will also:
- Demonstrate a passion and aptitude for providing individual and group therapy with a variety of clinical issues
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of a diverse student population within a Christian higher education setting and an openness to cultural humility
- Demonstrate a passion and aptitude for clinical supervision of practicum students and doctoral interns
- Develop workshops, seminars, and outreach programs for students, faculty, and staff
- Be available to work occasional after hours and an on-call rotation schedule
- Be able to provide training in areas of experience or expertise
- Be successful communicating and interacting with all campus populations including students, faculty, and staff
- Demonstrate a committed Christian faith and lifestyle consistent with the mission of Baylor University
These positions are located in Baylor's Department of Counseling Services in the campus Student Life Center and Dutton Office Location. Baylor provides liability insurance and will assist with licensing and licensing exam costs if the selected candidate is license eligible.
For specific minimum degree requirements and years of relevant work experience, please review the complete job descriptions at the links below. Baylor University is a leading Christian institution of higher education and a Christian faith is required. License eligible or licensed as a psychologist, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT in the State of Texas is required. Previous experience in a university or college counseling center is desired, but not required.
Please submit an online application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume. If you are interested in more than one position, then you will need to submit your application, resume and cover letter to each position for which you wish to be considered. You may also view the full job description for any page on our jobs site by clicking the appropriate link within the job posting.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Apply Here: www.Click2Apply.net/6v6xxbq2j7zrvkxy