William James College, located in Newton, MA just west of Boston, is seeking a full-time Assistant or Associate Professor for the Applied Behavior Analysis program within the School Psychology Department to begin on August 15, 2019. The ABA program is a new and growing program that offers a great opportunity for professional growth and collaboration. In addition to mentoring future professionals in the field of ABA, faculty will have the opportunity to help shape the growth of the academic program.
This position consists of a mixture of teaching, advising, field-site development and relationship maintenance, admissions and recruitment, and development of the online track for ABA M.A.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, or a related field
- Hold and maintain national certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Hold and maintain licensure to practice Applied Behavior Analysis in Massachusetts
- At least 3 years of experience implementing or supervising behavior-analytic work
- Experience presenting behavior-analytic content to audiences (e.g., presentations, prior teaching experience)
Preferred qualifications include:
- Maintain professional affiliations in the field of behavior analysis (e.g., ABAI, APBA, BABAT)
- A doctoral degree in Behavior Analysis or in a related field that includes substantial training in Behavior Analysis
- Higher Education teaching experience
- At least 5 years of experience implementing or supervising behavior-analytic work
- A history of conducting, presenting, or publishing behavior-analytic research.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit:
- a detailed letter of application responding to the stated qualifications
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of three professional references with complete contact information. (References will not be contacted without the candidate's prior permission)
Materials should be submitted electronically to Monica Davis, Human Resources Assistant, at HR@williamjames.edu.
Important Notice to All Candidates: William James College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a community that embraces multiculturalism. As such, persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply