The Wellness Centre is a leading private provider of psychology and mental health services in the Cayman Islands. We are seeking a clinical supervisor to provide leadership & clinical oversight to our growing team.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications and experience:
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- 5 years experience providing clinical supervision in an outpatient mental health setting
- Experience with a robust repertoire of evidenced based therapeutic interventions and standardized diagnostic assessment procedures
- Strong understanding of leadership strategies within a community based mental healthcare setting
- Experience in the delivery and supervision of a trauma-informed care model is a definite asset.
- Experience working within in a diverse community
- Proven ability to provide sound clinical supervision to a growing team of psychologists and mental health counselors
- Licensed by a recognizable professional is required for registration with the Cayman Islands Health Practice Council.
The Cayman Islands are a British Dependent Territory with world-famous beaches, friendly communities and a thriving economy.
We are a tax-free jurisdiction with a stable currency fixed to the US dollar ($1 KYD = $1.20 US).
Total remuneration package in the range of KYD$70,000 - $85,000 per year.
Send letter of introduction along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org