The Clinical Services Coordinator for the UDC Counseling & Wellness Center provides comprehensive psychological services, clinical supervision, and mental health outreach programs to meet the mental health and developmental needs of students and others in the campus community. The Clinical Services Coordinator provides mental health services to university students, including initial assessment, crisis management, individual and group therapy, and provides clinical supervision of non-licensed trainees. The Clinical Services Coordinator functions as a clinician and also has core administrative, training, and outreach responsibilities. The ideal Clinical Services Coordinator is a hard-working, bright, energetic, team-oriented professional who enjoys working with marginalized communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision of individual and group counseling, supervision of interns, outreach and prevention, intake assessments, and crisis intervention
- Supervises graduate level psychology trainees and psychiatric residents
- Plans and administers training activities for graduate level clinical trainees
- Implements a system of assessment and evaluation for all major facets of his/her work
- Serves on University committees or task forces related to mental health, wellness, student development, and retention