About the Position
We are actively searching for qualified Clinical Psychologists in the Lafayette, IN area to join our team of over 40 clinicians. In this role, you will provide initial evaluations, continuing therapy services, and cognitive testing to an aging population in an extended care environment, including nursing homes and assisted living facilities. You will function with the autonomy of a private practice with an assigned caseload, but with support and collaboration with our Director of Behavioral Health Services, Chief Nurse Practitioner, and Medical Director as well as our in-house scheduling department. You will also form relationships with facility residents, staff and other Vanguard clinicians to facilitate a high level of care of your patients. In return for your excellent clinical care, Vanguard offers you:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, with sign-on bonuses and relocation reimbursement available
- Excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance
- Monday-Friday position with no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities
- Paid time off and reimbursement for CME/CEU
- Company provided medical malpractice insurance and licensing upkeep costs
- Mileage to and from facilities paid at the standard IRS rate
- Monthly videoconference continuing education programs
- Referral bonuses
- Indiana Licensed Clinical Psychologist (HSPP)
- PsyD or PhD in psychology from an accredited university
- Able to pass background testing, including motor vehicle record review and drug screening
- Able to pass credentialing process, including private insurance and CMS enrollment
- Ability to function autonomously while sufficiently servicing a prescribed daily caseload
- Comfortable with traveling to various contracted facilities on an assigned and consistent basis up to one hour outside target region
- Ability to travel during dark hours
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are also seeking candidates in the Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Evansville, and South Bend, IN areas, along with Kalamazoo, MI area.