Booz Allen Hamilton has excellent opportunities for
Clinical Psychologists to work embedded within military special operations units at Ft. Bragg NC!
Are you excited at the prospect of supporting the military? Then this is the job for you!
- Maintain responsibility for the delineation, design, and application of psychological procedures and techniques for patient care, procedural documentation, consultation and organizational development, research, and educational training
- Maintain responsibility for diagnostic interviewing, behavioral assessment, psychological treatment of DSM-IV diagnoses conditions, and the use of psychological testing or psychodiagnostic testing for the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders
- Maintain responsibility for crisis response and follow-up care in the event of unit casualties or other serious incidents, provision of individual, family, and group psychotherapy and couples therapy, use of behavior health measures, symptoms checklists, and psychological or neuropsychological assessment instruments to assist with diagnostic clarification and treatment planning, maintaining accurate and current notes in both mental health records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and producing reports of evaluation or treatment, as required
- Assist with and participate in special event informational seminars, psychological evaluations required by military schools or programs, command directed mental health evaluations performed in accordance with DoD Directive 6490.1, and clinical supervision of para-professional staff, students pursuing an advanced degree in psychology, and unlicensed psychologists.
- 1+ years of post-doctoral experience within the past 5 years in the independent practice of psychology in the area of clinical psychology
- Knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical psychology programs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- PhD or PsyD degree in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program
- Completion of an APA-accredited Clinical Psychology internship or residency
- Current Psychology License in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands
- Current BCLS or BLS Certification, as certified by the American Heart Association
- Experience with the DoD or VA preferred
- Experience in working with physicians providing medical psychological services preferred
- Ability to demonstrate computer literacy sufficient to operate a personal computer, including psychological tests, word processing, database and spreadsheet programs, and electronic medical record
- Ability to leverage sufficient typing expertise needed to efficiently produce reports and correspondence
- Active Secret clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
NOTE: we have opportunities at other locations as well as LCSW opportunities!
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.