The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) has a Clinical Psychologist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based psychotherapy and consultations
Conduct diagnostic interviews and therapy sessions using evidence-based and brief therapeutic models.
Provide support for fatigue management and a national health care referral capability/networks
Provide psychological briefings, program development tasks and training and development and implementation for group therapy and workshops.
Maintain complete, accurate, and current records of all clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes and all other necessary documentation
Consult with management and other medical staff as needed
· Degree in Clinical Psychology
· At least two years of clinical experience
· Experience conducting assessments and clinical interviews to include documenting clinical findings
· Ability to diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based psychotherapy
· Strong clinical abilities, and enthusiasm for a collaborative approach to treatment.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills