At MedStar Washington Hospital Center you'll know that your care makes a difference each and every day. Because here every moment counts. Here, you'll feel the support of a team that delivers world-class care without exception. And that matters to us all.
As a Clinical Psychologist at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, you'll work with a team of acute healthcare professionals who share a single focus - providing world-class care at every moment.
- Apply psychological principles, theories, methods and techniques through direct patient services, consultation, and education to both inpatients and outpatients
- Oversee routine operational tasks and implementation of program development tasks as well as provide the following services
- Use your leadership background and special expertise in one or more subfields of clinical and medical psychology
- PhD in psychology (clinical psychology) including an APA-approved clinical psychology internship
- Three years of progressively more responsible related experience, including project management, in an acute care setting and teaching environment
- A District of Columbia license as a Psychologist or eligible for reciprocity
- Postdoctoral training in medical psychology is preferred
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Come join us and be part of a team where your work matters in every way possible. Because here, above all, you make care happen.
This is your opportunity to make each moment count, every single day. This is your time to launch a career with MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
For more information about MedStar Washington Hospital Center, visit jobs.medstarwashington.org.
For full position description and to apply, visit https://jobs.medstarwashington.org/job/8647367/clinical-psychologist-washington-dc.