Job Title: Clinical Psychologist
Company: Swingle Clinic
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Description: The Swingle Clinic is one of the leading clinics providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America, visited by more than 13,000 people per year. We are conveniently located downtown in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia however we treat clients worldwide.
Mission and Core Values
At the Swingle Clinic, we pride ourselves for being able to provide a full range of psychological services. We are constantly evolving and dedicated to the development and utilization of the most effective therapies to heal and improve health and wellbeing. It is our belief that all clients of the Swingle Clinic have the right to maximize their potential, to participate to the fullest extent in the decisions that affect them, and the right to necessary resources to augment the quality of their life and work life.
Are you our next Clinical Psychologist?
The Swingle Clinic is currently seeking a full-time permanent Clinical Psychologist at a Doctorate level to assume management and a leadership role as Senior Clinical Supervisor, to work at our Vancouver BC clinic. All applicants must be eligible for licensure in psychology in the Province of British Columbia. Applicants with currently licensed with the BC College of Psychologists are preferred.
Salary range is $120,000 to 160,000 CDN per annum based on experience and hours worked, 3 weeks paid vacation, 50% employer contribution to Provincial (BC-MSP) and Extended Health Care benefits.
- Direct the treatment of clients including initial EEG assessment
- Provide and supervise Neurotherapeutic treatment, counselling and other intervention
- Review of findings with client and consultation with other clinical staff at grand rounds
- Establish treatment plans, write protocols, prescribe home protocols and therapeutic products
- Supervise and monitor supporting staff e.g., neuro technicians
- Liaise with support and administration, maintain client files and generate internal and external client reports
- Contribute to research and development
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards of research and practice
- Doctorate in Psychology
- Currently registered or eligibility for registration in Clinical Psychology with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia
- Experience with EEG neurotherapy/biofeedback an asset, however we will train the right candidate
- Have a BCIA certification (BCN) or must be willing to obtain within 16 months of hire
- Excellent English communication skills and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on mentoring and coaching
- A unique combination of technical skills and compassion
We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, only short-listed applicants will be contacted. All resumes and cover letters are retained and treated confidentially for consideration against future opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal or provincial employment standards.
Hires Needed: 1 hire