**Offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus & Newly Increased Salary**
Relocation Assistance Available
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are actively seeking a Part or Full-Time Clinical Director (Licensed Psychologist) to join our Team working 20 or 40 hours per week at Valdosta State Prison located in Valdosta, GA. Valdosta State Prison is responsible for housing medium and minimum security adult male offenders incarcerated in the Georgia prison system.
This is a full-time position offering a flexible weekday schedule. No weekends or on-call required!
The Clinical Director will provide comprehensive psychological services including evaluation, treatment, training and consultation to incarcerated male patients. Additionally, this position will provide oversight and program development. Assess chemical, mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interviews and psychological tests in formulating and/or administering treatment programs in conjunction with members of a multidisciplinary mental health team to patients in a correctional setting.
Centurion offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more…
This position is an ideal way to gain further experience in mental health while working with a challenging yet rewarding population. By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what Centurion has to offer!
send CV to: Teffany@teamcenturion.com.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an accredited institution required; Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology preferred.
- Must have an active Georgia Psychologist License, or pending.
- Active CPR Certification and current PPD/chest x-ray.
- Two years’ experience providing comprehensive psychological services preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.