Since 1993, Back in Motion Rehab Inc. has been dedicated to helping people overcome barriers and reach their full employment potential.
We deliver flexible, accessible interdisciplinary rehabilitation, disability management and employment services that recognize the individual needs
of each person.
Why Work at Back in Motion?
- Back in Motion is a growth-oriented company offering flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop
- Team support, training, and consultation are provided. Signing bonus (for PT, OT and Psych positions only), extended health and dental package, four weeks of vacation to start, education allowance, personal and sick days available for eligible employees
- Our corporate culture is one of excellence, mutual respect, integrity, teamwork, and commitment to people. We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop
WORK WITH US
Back in Motion’s Clinical Psychologists provide psychological assessment and treatment services to clients primarily referred by third party customers such as long-term disability insurance providers, WorkSafe BC, and provincially funded employment services. They conduct treatment-oriented assessments and develop and implement individual treatment plans, frequently working in close collaboration with other clinical disciplines, including physical therapists, occupational therapists, and kinesiologists.
Treatment provided is evidence-based, and goals include assisting clients to return to work, effectively managing symptoms, enhancing psychosocial functioning, and improving quality of life. Depending on interests and skills, they may also conduct Vocational Psychological, Learning Disorder, and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder assessments to adults with a range of physical, mental health, and cognitive disabilities. In this role, the Clinical Psychologist will conduct interviews, administer and interpret psychological instruments, write reports, and participate
in feedback sessions.
Back in Motion is looking for an energetic team player who has completed doctoral level training in a clinical or counselling psychology program and is registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia. Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills are essential, and understanding rehabilitation and disability issues are preferred.
The Clinical Psychologist position is a Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm type of work schedule (37.5 hours/week) and may take on assessment, treatment or a combination of both.
Back in Motion will provide you with information on how you can practice in British Columbia as well as assist in obtaining your work permit.
We offer an industry competitive salary and benefits package, including extended health and dental coverage, 4 weeks of vacation to start, personal days, educational allowance and flexible work schedules to name a few.
- Psychological Treatment Services
- Occupational Trauma Program
- Psychological Assessment Services
If you are interested to relocate to beautiful British Columbia, one of the most appealing places to settle within Canada, which is among the leading democracies of the world. In addition to its abundance of natural beauty, there are many reasons that make B.C. a very desirable destination to work, study, and live, contact me: Offie Lastimoza | Email: email@example.com
Those with less than 2 years of clinical experience but are interested in vocational rehabilitation and providing services to adults with occupational trauma are invited to connect with us! Many US nationals have considered us for the internship and entry level positions as a Clinical Psychologist.