We are hiring for a civilian Clinical Psychologist (Psych), Behavioral Health to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in San Diego, CA at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton.
• Incentive Sign/Start Bonus
• Day schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am-6pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, Paid time-off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Clinical Psychologist (Psych) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association
• Experience: Must have two years of clinical work experience as a full-time Clinical Psychologist within the last three years
• Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
• Certifications: Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.