The primary function of this 12-month full-time position is to provide services to meet the mental health needs of enrolled University of Toledo students as well as consultation to University faculty and staff. This position is responsible for conducting initial screens for mental health services, face to face on-going individual/couples counseling, group counseling, crisis intervention services, consultation services and outreach activities.
- Doctorate in Counseling Psychology, Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, or Counseling and Guidance
- Psychology Interns completing Internship and working on post-doctoral hours are encouraged to apply
- License or license eligible in the State of Ohio by the State Board of Psychology
- Meet APA criteria to supervise doctoral students
- 23 hours of continuing education approved by the State Board of Psychology every two years to maintain licensure
- Two years clinical experience working with university students preferred or related work in a mental health center or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential job functions
COMMUNICATION AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal communication and customer service
- Proficiency in the use of Titanium, Microsoft programs and the internet
The University of Toledo is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educator.
To apply: https://jobs.utoledo.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=240608