Northwest ADHD Treatment Center is planning a large expansion in late Fall, and is seeking several full time clinical psychologists who are able to see children, adolescents and/or adult clients at our Portland and Tualatin locations.
We are an interdisciplinary team comprised of psychologists, social workers, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
We utilize a thorough diagnostic process for ADHD, so our clinicians must have excellent differential diagnosis skills. While many of our patients do have ADHD, a substantial portion will have anxiety, adjustment, or mood disorders as both comorbidities and stand-alone diagnoses if ADHD is not present. The ideal clinician must be comfortable and experienced treating common psychological illnesses and concerns such as Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Adjustment Disorders, and managing stress. Clinicians have autonomy regarding the development of their caseloads.
Our providers typically earn over $80,000 annually for full time work (26 average patient contact hours per week). We offer competitive benefits, a flexible schedule, and all the benefits of a private practice without the overhead cost which allows for a better work-life balance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer direct psychotherapy services including intake, assessment, psychological testing, individual, group, family and couples counseling depending on your area of expertise
- Maintenance of appropriate clinical documentation and scheduling within our Electronic Health Record software
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and clinical consultation meetings
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the State of Oregon (if licensed in state other than Oregon, must transfer/establish license in Oregon before employment begins)
- Doctorate in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS:
- Experience in a multidisciplinary group mental health practice
- Expertise in assessing the following: ADHD, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, substance use disorders, and adjustment disorders
- Willingness to engage in consultation with other clinicians
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills in problem solving and decision-making
- Demonstrates confidentiality regarding information pertaining to all patients and staff
- Maintains proper appearance and personal conduct for the employee’s particular job
- Capable of completing clinical documentation within 72 hours after service delivery
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment
- Certification as a PsyD or Ph.D
Northwest ADHD holds weekly team consultation meetings and monthly CE training. We also offer medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) during the employee's first year with an increase of 1 week each subsequent year until reaching 5 weeks of PTO in the 4th year of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute toward their retirement with a 3% company match.
Our culture is warm, friendly, and supportive. We are seeking someone who is looking for a long-term position where they can contribute and grow professionally. We plan many fun events throughout the year--BBQs, board game nights, holiday parties, happy hours--to promote camaraderie.
Positions at the Portland offices are available starting in late Fall, and there is a position immediately at our Tualatin location. Start date is dependent upon insurance credentialing process. As this process can take some time, we strongly encourage you to apply sooner if interested. Bring your energy and positive outlook to build your dream private practice in a supportive and fun team environment!
Both newly licensed psychologists and experienced clinicians are encouraged to apply!
Please send a cover letter with your resume describing your previous experience treating ADHD. You can learn more about us at www.nw-adhd.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year