Northwest ADHD Treatment Center is seeking full time, clinical psychologists who are able to see adolescent or adult clients at our Portland and Tualatin, Oregon locations.
We are searching for a hard working, positive, team-focused individual who values collaboration, teaching, and supervision. We are an interdisciplinary team comprised of psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, skills trainers, and psychiatric nurse practitioners. Our practice is highly collaborative, with weekly interdisciplinary consultation meetings at each location, and many providers welcome "curbside" consultations as well. Our clinic offers training opportunities throughout the year, including a 7 hour paid CE training for new providers regarding diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. The clinic provides a friendly, supportive atmosphere, with many staff appreciation events throughout the year including barbecues and holiday parties.
While many of our patients will have ADHD, a substantial portion will have anxiety, adjustment, or mood disorders. This position requires strong differential diagnosis skills.
Compensation is based upon provider preference for number of patient contact hours per week. Providers who typically average about 25 patient contact hours per week can expect to earn $70-80,000 in their first year, and those who average 28.5 or more contact hours per week can generate annual incomes of over $90,000 per year.
We offer competitive benefits, a flexible schedule, and all the benefits of a private practice without the overhead cost which allows for a better work-life balance. Providers are supported by administrative and billing staff, allowing clinicians to focus on the work they enjoy!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer direct psychotherapy services to about 26 clients per week including intake, assessment, psychological testing, individual, group, family and couples counseling depending on your area of expertise
- Age range of patients seen may vary depending upon clinician area of expertise and preference
- Maintenance of appropriate clinical documentation and scheduling within our Electronic Health Record software
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and clinical consultation meetings
- Offer consultation to other therapists on staff and family members regarding patients in emotional distress
- Prepare and lead once-monthly therapy groups on various topics
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the State of Oregon (if licensed in state other than Oregon, must transfer/establish license in Oregon before employment begins)
- Doctorate in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS:
- Experience in a multidisciplinary group mental health practice
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity, and commitment to ongoing development of multicultural competence
- Expertise in assessing the following: ADHD, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, substance use disorders, and adjustment disorders
- Evidence of skill in offering consultation to clinicians
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills in problem solving and decision-making
- Demonstrates confidentiality regarding information pertaining to all patients and staff
- Maintains proper appearance and personal conduct for the employee’s particular job
- Capable of completing clinical documentation within 72 hours after service delivery
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment
- Certification as a PsyD or Ph.D
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision insurance all covered at 50%, malpractice insurance, access to retirement plan participation with up to 3% matching contributions, eligibility for long term, short term disability, gym membership reimbursement, funding for licensure/ CEs, and employees have the ability to earn up to 5 weeks paid time off annually!
This position is hiring immediately. Start date is dependent upon insurance credentialing process. Bring your energy and positive outlook to build your dream private practice in a supportive and fun environment!
Please send a cover letter with your resume describing your previous experience treating ADHD.
Check us out at www.nw-adhd.com