At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are actively seeking part and full time Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D or Psy.D) to join our elite Arizona team in the following cities: Tucson, Phoenix, Buckeye, Goodyear, Florence and San Luis
Provide psychological leadership, consultation and direct services. Collaborate with multidisciplinary team in providing assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients.
Centurion offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Generous Paid days off per year plus 7 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more…
This position is an ideal way to gain further experience in mental health while working with a challenging yet rewarding population. By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what Centurion has to offer!
Apply online or send CV to: Dawn@teamcenturion.com
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an accredited institution required; Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology preferred.
- Must have an active Arizona Psychologist License, or pending.
- Active CPR Certification and current PPD/chest x-ray.
- Two years’ experience providing comprehensive psychological services preferred.
- Corrections experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.