Excellent Psychologist (Ph.D./Psy.D.) Opportunity
Medical Associates Clinic, a multispecialty group practice, is seeking a full-time, outpatient clinical Psychologist. The position consists primarily of assessment and psychotherapy in group and individual sessions for children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Collegial team of 5 Licensed Psychologists, 5 Psychiatrists, 2 ARNPs, 1 PA, 4 RNs, 1 LPN
- Psychologists hold monthly case-study meeting for even more collaboration and continuing education
- Utilization of shared electronic medical records for whole-patient care across primary care & multidisciplinary specialist team
- Minimum starting base of $95K with increase potential to commensurate with experience
- $10k sign-on bonus + relocation assistance + productivity-based bonus potential
- Monday-Friday daytime hours—no nights, no weekends!
- 19 days paid vacation per year + 5 CME days + paid holiday + paid sick days
- Excellent health insurance, strong retirement plan including profit sharing plan, $2k/year for continuing education, direct funding for licensure costs
Desired Education/Experience: Ph.D. or Psy.D. eligible to obtain Iowa license. Willing and able to hire/train individuals coming out of their post-doctoral training.
--Area's most comprehensive mental health team of Psychologists and Psychiatrists
--Over 170 providers and 1,050 staff make up the area’s leading healthcare provider and only multispecialty group practice
--27 specialty departments with two Dubuque campus locations and 9 Family Care Network clinics in IA, WI and IL
--Recognition includes MGMA “Better Performing Groups” and U.S. News and World Report’s “America’s Best Health Plans”
Community Overview: Dubuque, Iowa
--Beautiful city overlooking the Mississippi River with a population of 70,000 and a drawing base of over 250,000
--Centrally located with one-hour driving distance to Madison and Iowa City, and only three hours to Chicago
--Community & Entertainment: great restaurants, local breweries & wineries, miles of hiking & biking trails, museums and performing arts, live music and festivals, boat/kayak access, nearby downhill skiing, networking groups for all ages and interests!
--Schools & Family: outstanding public and private schools, lots of family-centered activities throughout the year, programs for just about every extracurricular--sports/arts/music/social
--Housing & Living: several options including downtown city lofts, restored single family homes, nearby suburbs in the country, townhouses centrally located *Cost of living 9% lower than national average
Please contact: Claire Howick HR Recruiting and Sourcing Specialist