Any U.S. state license honored.
Multiple positions and locations available throughout Pensacola, FL, Milton, FL, New Orleans, Gulfport, MS, and Memphis, TN and in various departments (Primary Care, Behavioral Health, TBI/Psychological Health, and Deployment Health)
The job is a civilian position is within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued!
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- Any U.S. state license honored
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Employment package
Clinical Psychologist Job Overview:
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients
Clinical Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Graduate from an APA accredited college or university in clinical or counseling psychology
- APA Internship/Residency
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Clinical competency (at least 1 year within the past 2 years)