Psychologist (Outpatient) - Summa Health - Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Psychologist to join our employed physician group. The ed candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health - quartered in Akron, Ohio - is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Doctorate degree (PhD or PsyD) in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program
- License to practice in Ohio or willingness to obtain
- Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient-centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with a comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Faculty appointment is available at the Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Monday-Friday schedule allowing for exceptional work/life balance
- Summa Health Behavioral Health Institute practices a patient-centered philosophy and is committed to meeting each patient's mental health needs in a holistic manner
- Active laboration with other departments within Summa Health such as the Family Medicine Program, Internal Medicine Program, Weight Management Institute, Seniors Institute, Cancer Institute, Heart and Vascular Institute and more
- Epic System's EMR
- To learn more about Mental & Behavioral Health Services at Summa Health, please visit www.summahealth.org/medicalservices/behavioral
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an eal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining s. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education s.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.