Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network is seeking a full-time, doctoral level, licensed Clinical Psychologist to join the faculty of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health. We have an expansive, full-range, network of psychiatric services including a Psychiatric Emergency Center, Adult and Adolescent Inpatient units, Outpatient clinics, Partial Hospitalization, and Intensive Outpatient programs.
Candidate must have a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) degree in Clinical Psychology. Qualified candidates must be licensed as a clinical psychologist by the State of Texas and a minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in the delivery of behavioral health assessment and treatment including clinical assessments, psychotherapy and psychological testing (including measures such as Rorschach Technique). Fluency in Spanish or other foreign languages is a bonus, but not necessary.
The qualified Psychologist will apply psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, comprehensive behavioral assessments, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological/psycho-diagnostic testing for the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders in multiple medical settings.
Teaching opportunities with clinical psychology students, medical students, and psychiatric residents are available.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of advanced techniques and care management within specialty area
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service principles
- Knowledge of safety and security principles
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- Skill in solving mathematic computations needed to accurately calculate medication dosages and assist with reports and collection and analysis of data
- Skilled in analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations
- Time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with referring physicians, residents, clinical staff and support staff to provide quality patient care
- Ability to present information or ideas concisely, accurately, and clearly verbally and in writing
- Ability to delegate tasks appropriately, with consideration for educational level, age and developmental stage of employee
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate patient centered and patient valued behavior
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires results
- Ability to maintain a positive and effective working relationship with coworkers, patients, and visitors
Along with a competitive salary, Acclaim provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous Allowable Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax-Deferred Accounts