Geisinger is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join the northeastern hub of our expanding adult psychological services within the Department of Psychiatry. Geisinger is a nationally recognized health system known for innovative, patient-centered practice.
About the Position:
- Primary responsibilities will entail providing evidence-based evaluation and intervention services in an outpatient clinic setting for a wide range of adult clinical psychology and behavioral medicine referrals from Geisinger’s northeastern region of Pennsylvania.
- Clinical activity to include helping to support a robust bariatric surgery program with some pre-surgical evaluations for bariatric surgery readiness and providing individual and group behavioral intervention for individuals adapting to life after surgery.
- Opportunity to supervise and teach clinical psychology interns and post-doctoral fellows.
- Additional opportunities include program development and clinical faculty appointment at the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- PhD or PsyD from an APA accredited program and completion of an APA accredited internship
- License eligible in Pennsylvania, with expectation of the successful candidate pursuing board certification.
- Interest in supervision and clinical teaching preferred.
- Experience with a large medical health system with primary care and specialty services preferred but not but not required.
Geisinger Health System serves nearly three million people in central and northeastern Pennsylvania through a network of integrated hospitals, clinics, and a 1000+ multi-specialty physician group.
For more information visit geisinger.org/careers or contact: Bradley Wilson, PhD c/o Karen Rubbe, Talent Management Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.