Beacon Care Services, an affiliate of Beacon Health Options, is excited to announce a new opening for a Clinical Psychologist to be based in the Dallas, GA area. Beacon Care Services is a group outpatient practice providing services to a wide array of mental health and behavioral health needs.
About The Position:
We have partnered with an industry leading retailer to offer a ground breaking approach to increasing access to mental health services. The psychologist will be responsible for conducting clinical assessments, creating person centered treatment plans, consulting with other health professionals, and providing therapy for a wide range of behavioral health needs.. In addition, the psychologist will partner closely with other clinical practitioners and service providers to provide a holistic approach to the client’s health. Applicants must be comfortable working within a diverse cultural and interdisciplinary environment where a balance of autonomy and team-work is important
- Provides psychological assessment and psychological treatment (individual, group, and family) in accordance with Ethical Principles of Psychologists and the Guidelines for the Practice of Clinical Psychology.To evaluate and make decisions about therapeutic options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- Develop treatment and referral networks that assess and support full person recovery.
- Conduct clinical risk assessment and risk management for individuals
- Provide effective individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Work with the individuals to develop realistic, comprehensive and holistic goals to address whole health concerns Demonstrate an understanding of client needs when devising and implementing treatment
- Interacts effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- To provide specialist psychological advice, guidance, and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to an individual’s treatment plan.
- Communicate effectively with individuals that are being seen for therapeutic services, other professionals, clinical and administrative staff..
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the highest professional standards of practice
- Maintains documentation of services provided, in sufficient detail and at sufficient intervals to permit administrative and peer review, to permit audit of services against charges for services, and to meet documentation requirements for each payer system
- Remain up to date and knowledgeable about evidence based practices for assessing and treating behavioral health concerns commonly seen in a primary-care setting, such as depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, chronic pain and other chronic health conditions, and health behavior change
- Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from a graduate program accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Current state license
- Post-doctoral specialty training in behavior medicine, pain management, or integrated health services is preferred
Relevant Work Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in clinical psychology, primary care or behavioral medicine preferred
- In-depth knowledge and experience in individual, group, couples and family psychology
- Experience working with other service providers and practitioners to assess needs for overall health
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email resume/CV directly to Dana Colucci at email@example.com.
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.