Tufts Medical Center Department of Psychiatry is seeking a licensed clinical psychologist to join our interdisciplinary team of practitioners. We are an active outpatient practice serving a diversity of child, adult, and family patients in a fast-paced hospital environment.
Evaluation, outpatient therapy, supervision of psychology advanced practicum students, teaching within the psychiatry/psychology training programs, and opportunities to do psychological/neuropsychological testing.
Candidates with specific training and skills in psychodynamic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, family systems, and trauma informed intervention are desirable. Although this is primarily a clinical position, research collaboration and teaching initiatives are highly valued aspects of working within this academic setting.
The successful candidate will be eligible for faculty appointment at Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology required
- APA-accredited internship
- Current MA Psychologist license required
- Two or more years post-degree experience preferred
- Experience in academic medical center preferred
- Multicultural competence including demonstrated interest and experience in working with underserved populations
- Comfort and skill working in multidisciplinary environment
- Experience in small group teaching and clinical supervision