At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental healthcare services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are actively seeking full and part-time Psychologist (Ph.D or Psy.D) to join our team in the following cities: Augusta, Atlanta, Macon and Valdosta
Provide psychological leadership, consultation and direct services. Collaborate with multidisciplinary team in providing assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients. No nights or weekends.
Centurion offers excellent, competitive guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits to psychologists working 30 hours per week to include:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more…
This position is an ideal way to gain further experience in mental health while working with a challenging yet rewarding population. By joining our team, you'll have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact not only on the patients, but the communities to which they return. Come see what Centurion has to offer!
Apply online or send CV to: Teffany@teamcenturion.com