~ Celebrating 15 Years of Clinical Excellence
Commonwealth Psychology Associates (CPA) is thriving and we're excited to be opening our new location just steps from North Station, in a vibrant, developing neighborhood. We may have availability in one of our other Boston locations or in our new location in Cambridge that is opening in September (see separate posting for Cambridge posting).
As part of creating a talented multi-disciplinary team for our new office, we’re seeking full-time adult or child Clinical or Health Psychologists to join our team of dedicated behavioral health specialists including adult and child Psychiatrists and APRN's Neuropsychologists, Health & B-Med Psychologists, and Clinical Psychologist Generalists. These positions are intended for our Cambridge, but we’ll consider a position in our Newton or Boston offices.
For new grads or seasoned clinicians, this is an excellent opportunity to continue learning and developing while choosing your own clients, focusing on offering exceptional clinical care, receiving the support needed to thrive professionally, and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team of skilled and fun colleagues to ensure optimal outcomes for clients.
Our clientele consists of generally high functioning students and professionals who live or work in the area. They present with wide ranging issues and clinicians will need to be comfortable working with diverse and often international populations.
Founded by a neuropsychologist, CPA has always emphasized both the physical and psychological well-being of clients, relying on evidence-based assessment and treatment. And, we are especially interested in clinicians who also value a whole-person and wellness approach to assessment & interventions.
Responsibilities & Capabilities
Ideal candidates will enjoy being part of team, participating in ongoing professional development and contributing to an enjoyable and positive culture at work. As part of providing exceptional clinical care, psychologists actively participate in our weekly all-discipline team consultation meeting. Additional special interest group meetings are available as well. We are especially interested in psychologists with interest and training in some/all of the following:
- Behavioral medicine/health & wellness including biofeedback
- CBT & evidence-based approaches
- Tele-Psychology Virtual Visits (it's easy, we provide great training)
- Positive psychology, strength-based approaches
- Ability to work with wide range of clients, presentations
- Couples Therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment & Intervention
- Substance Abuse among professionals
- Doctoral degree & internship from APA-accredited institution
- Massachusetts license or eligibility
- Exceptional clinical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Flexibility, Team-player
- Conscientiousness, efficiency & productivity
- Be a fun, collaborative, and professional colleague and CPA culture leader
- An award-winning workplace
- Above Average pay + bonuses (mode = ~ $130k, high = ~$160k, plus benefits)
- Initial salary for easy start-up
- W-2 compensation not based on collections, 401k w company match
- Flexible schedules, great quality of life
- Health, dental, flex spending & dependent care accounts
- Pet health insurance (we love pets)
- Student loan repayment assistance program – Pay down debt faster!
- Public transportation benefits
- Free CE's, Free lunch Thursdays and so much more
Founded in 2004, CPA has grown to become one the preeminent private behavioral health groups in New England. CPA is a thriving, mission-driven organization dedicated to providing exceptional service and state of the art psychological healthcare to help our clients live happier and healthier lives. We are committed to excellence in all we do – for our clients, staff, community and planet.
In addition, CPA has been honored for its accomplishments as a woman-led organization and for its award-winning workplace culture, having been named a ‘Top 100 Women-led Business' and a three-time winner of the ‘Top Places to Work’ award in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
To view ‘Top Workplace’report, cut and paste this link into browser: CommPsych. com/whats-happening/cpa-named-one-boston-globes-top-places-work-2016/
How to Apply (Don’t forget the cover letter!)
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Andrea Piatt, Ph.D., ABPP at ClinicalCareers @CommPsych.com.
It is CPA’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. CPA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, military service or any application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under state or any federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.